paroContour L1 – the competitive entry-level model
Ready for the future
The paroContour L1 is a competitively priced entry-level model, perfectly suited to meet the requirements of customers with an annual production volume of 600–800 pairs of milled insoles. It can be upgraded to a higher model if the demand increases in the future.
Flexibility for success
The paroContour L1 is perfect for new users and growing operations:
- Very good surface quality
- One-sided milling of insoles in approximately 20–25 minutes
- Two-sided milling of insoles in approximately 30 minutes
- Features the modelling and processing capabilities of the paroContour S1 (integration of soft pads, multiple milling passes with different materials, etc.)
- High quality components of the S1 milling machine can be retrofitted at any time – to meet increasing capacity demands
The paroContour L1 fits just about anywhere thanks to its small dimensions. A work table (W x H x L: 814 x 902 x 970 mm) can be supplied on request.
- Milling machine, complete: 820 x 590 x 851 mm
- Overall weight: 98.8 kg
- Operating voltage: 3 x 230 V/50 Hz, 4.0 kW CEE16-6h outlet 3 x 16 A, delayed action
- Rotation speed: 25,000 RPM
- Power consumption: 1.05 kW
Scope of delivery
- Milling machine
- Holders for blanks
- User manual
- Extraction system
Always ready for the next step
If you want to produce insoles quickly and efficiently in consistent quality, you need a machine you can rely on. The ParoContour L1 is the entry-level model of choice for automated insole fabrication.