The paroScan 3Dv offers insights at the crucial moment. Thanks to its open design, both patients and experts have full control of the foot position during the scanning process.
The paroScan 3Dv meets high performance standards in a customer- and user-friendly format:
- An ideal companion for mobile use at 11.3 kg
- Captures the foot shape up to a height of 20 cm
- Prepares a plantar, clinical image of the foot
- Convenient control of the foot position thanks to the open design
- Can be disassembled into its individual modules for easy transportation
- Plantar scanning function and full foot scanner
The laser-based full foot scanner is easy to operate using the included software and automatically displays four circumference measurements: the ball of the foot, mid-instep, instep and heel measurement.
- Scanner, complete: 269 x 320 x 707 mm
- Scanner, bottom section: 105 x 243 x 670 mm
- Weight: 11.3 kg
- Electrical data: 230 V AC/50 W or 110 V AC
- Load capacity: up to 130 kg
- Scanning time: < 12.0 sec for full foot < 25.0 sec for plantar
- 3D scanner with mirror
- 3D scanning software
- Carrying bag with notebook compartment
- User manual
The feet are among the most complex human body parts. With three-dimensional scanning, the paroScan 3Dv provides the ideal basis for a custom, individual insole or shoe fitting in every case.