With the paroScan 3Dm mobile 3D scanner, the premium paromed technology can be used anywhere the user requires it: away from headquarters, at branches, in medical practices and hospitals. The portable unit has a weight of just 7.1 kg and supplies a digital scan as well as a clinical image of the foot.
The paroScan 3Dm makes foot scanning efficient and convenient:
- Portable unit with premium technology
- Suitable for mobile use
- Scanning a foot within seconds
- Recording of the clinical image
- Presentation of the plantar view in the 3D model
- Battery operation is possible
- Load capacity up to 130 kg
The paroScan 3Dm is not only easy to transport, it is also very straightforward to use and efficient. Cumbersome work with foam impressions and plaster casts is eliminated along with the resulting disposal costs.
- Scanner, complete: 102 x 242 x 514 mm
- Weight: 7.1 kg
- Electrical data: 230 V AC/50 W or 110 V AC
- Load capacity: up to 130 kg
- Scanning time: 2 x < 6 seconds
- Battery operation: up to 2 hours
- 3D scanner
- 3D scanning software (to generate the scan data)
- Comfortable carrying case with notebook compartment
- User manual
There are numerous methods for taking foot impressions. The lightweight, mobile paroScan 3Dm is an especially comfortable, effective and high-performance solution for users.