The paroScan 3DiPad is the cost-effective alternative for plantar foot scanning and scanning foam impressions with a 3D scanner. With the paroScan 3DiPad, users who only provide small numbers of fittings can use modern 3D technology as well. Combined with an iPad, this scanner becomes a low-cost mobile 3D scanning unit.
The paroScan 3DiPad is a high-performance unit for modern, mobile foot fittings:
- Easy installation and handling
- Innovative technology
- Innovative, easy to use app
The high-performance paromed app helps users work cost-effectively and saves time: Scans can be displayed on the iPad and are available for direct import into paroManager. This is done in the correct paromed format, since the 3DiPad scanner integrates seamlessly into the paroContour software so that rework is not required.
- Scanner, complete: 28 x 29 x 119.2 mm
- Scanner weight: 95 g
- Operating system: iOS 8.3 and up
- Models: iPad Pro 9,7 inch; iPad Pro 10,5 inch; iPad Pro 11 inch; iPad Pro 12,9 inch; iPad Air 2, iPad Air 3, iPad mini 4, iPad 5, iPad 6
- Miscellaneous: Aluminium housing, USB 2.0
- Scanner with scanner holder
- Power supply with data cable
- User manual
- 3D scanning app
Every foot is unique. With the paroScan 3DiPad and matching software, an individual foot fitting is possible anywhere and anytime thanks to innovative technology.